Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

muhd faiz aiman

this entry is dedicated to my only son..muhd faiz aiman..sajork..takde keje mama dia..so mende2 nih la yg terhasil..bile pandang2 balik pic aiman since baby until now..i aser cam terharu..sebb dream to be mum tercapai..this month he is 1 year 4 month..and i will give him 'adik' soon..to my lovely baby..hope u can be a good son, healthy always and good brother one day...sayang u..very much...muahhh


My beautiful baby!
The most precious gift..I ever received,
The most cherished,
The most loved.
Such a blessed wonder of nature.
So pure, so innocent,
So untouched
By anything in this world.
The creation of God,
The blossom of a love
Shared between two souls.
The seed of a moment
Of sacred union, of deepest intimacy,
Of greatest emotion.

My beautiful baby!
You taught me so much.
You gave me what no one
Could ever have given.
Because of you I know what it feels like to create a life
And to have it grow inside you.
To nurture it, to care for it,
To make it bloom.
You grew inside me
And with you, I grew.
With you I realised what it felt like
To be complete, to be a woman.

No comments: